I like your ideas on naming components and will be looking at how we can use this to name our own components.
I would like to point out some grammar errors so that your article can be super excellent:
- Here how our naming convention works (well). | should be: Here’s how our naming convention works (well).
- Part surrounded by “” are optional. | should be: Parts surrounded by “” are optional.
- The domain basically refer to the product scope. | should be: The domain basically refers to the product scope.
- “what this component do ?” | should be: “what does this component do ?”
- I’ve seen this in few other sentences as well (you are using the word ‘of’ instead of ‘for’): … ACommunity responsible of adding profiles to a short list. | should be … ACommunity responsible for adding profiles to a short list.
Thank you for sharing your naming conventions…